Post 5: My future job



I would like have a job relate with restoration of important monuments or building sustainable architecture, because I wanna take part in the care of the cities and world. I imagine this like in practice of architecture (in building) or theorist like the history of a construction or how we can do a sustainable city.

I think that I prefer outdoors, because now I like more work in outdoors for projects of university, I feel more comfortable and efficient with the assignment and I do not get stressed easy. I would like travel for theese works for the same reason, I think when my brain get good external stimulus,  I am more worker and creative, and I think that travel is a way for learn. Also one of my dream is travel around the world, so if my job permits it would amazing. I believe that the salary must be fair with the job and do not get more or less pay for the thing that I do it, for example: the hours of works, the type and condition of the job. I am in my first year of architecture, so I only know areas of this career that I like, I am think take sustainable architecture or more in the work area of history in architect
ure.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares