Post 2: Concert

In 2017,  I went to my second concert of Ed Sheeran at the Movistar Arena, he is a British artist very popular now, and only with his guitar and a loop station (it's a music pedal) Ed can do a concert by himself, this is that I like of him, because I hate when the concerts are like karaoke (without real instruments).
The atmosphere in the concert was amazing, when Ed Sheeran  appeared and he started to play "Castle on the hill", me and the crowd became crazy, we jump and sing together in all the concert. I felt very exiting, because before the concert, I was almost in the final place of the row for into at the Movistar Arena, but, finally I can get a location in the first row, so I was happy for see Ed Sheeran close from me.

I remember that the next week, I search on youtube videos of the concert, and I found a video of the   "Billboard" youtube channel, I was very surprise to watch the video and notice that in the "Billboard Music Awards", they put a recording of a live Ed Sheeran song from his concent on Chile.

Comentarios

  1. I love Ed Sheeran, I would like to go to one of his concerts someday

    ResponderBorrar
  2. my sister is fan of Ed Sheeran but she couldn't went to the concert :(

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares