Post 6: Postgraduate Studies


I believe that prostgraduate study now is very important for the labor competition and study specialty in your degree it is better for get a work, this is one of the reason to do the course, also you can learn more about areas of your interest and have more experience for be more efficient, so you can have more employability in the moment when you search a job and get a higher salary. I would like study about sustainable architecture or urbanism, because two weeks ago I have a speech in a class about feminist urbanism, and I like this proposal about a city for everyone and not only building for men's.

I think when you study architecture is very important travel around the world for know differents "types of architecture", so I would like to study an abroad for get more experience about this career in another point of view, for example the contemporary building in europe are different in Brazil. So if I have the opportunity of a abroad in a place and university that I am interest, I take the chance. I would like study a full-time at postgraduate level, so I can be more focus in this new level, because, I think that I do not  concentrace enough with a distance learning or a part-time course.




Comentarios

  1. it's interesting when you wrote about feminist urbanism, sounds good

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I agree with you, If we want to be good architects we have to travel a lot

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Feminist urbanism is a topic that is being so important, i think that it's taking more power on the nowaday's contingency.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I was thinking about studying something like sustainable architecture to !

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I think that too, we all should travel everywhere to learn more of another cultures and how they live!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares