Post 1: Travel

One of my dream is travel around the world, in fact I have a maps that indicate every place that I visit before. When I travel to a place, one of the reason are the different culture, political thing that I learned in class of History (when I was in the school) and one of the most important reason are the places I feel enticed for my career architecture. For this three motives the places I travel is Cuba, New Zealand and Japan


I  travel to Cuba, because I want experience how live the people in the country with the history that they have as a communist country, this dream of travel to that place is for a class in History in my last year of High School, I my teacher bring us a "interview" with the cuban teacher of my school, he tell us about how different is live in Chile and Cuba (from a personal point of view)  and the impact of the cuban revolution in their families. 

The other site that I visit  is New Zealand because this country was important political environmental protection (for the animal too) and that is a issue  I want learn for the future "green building" (the ecological arquitecture is topic that I am very interested for acquire).Japan is a place that I want travel ever since I was a little girl whatching animes, but when I  grow up this country became a exotic site to visit. 

In conlusion, this three place are my future destination because are part of my interest of my personal construct and I think that I have learn a lot with this expertise.



Comentarios

  1. That´s so cooool. I love travel and I also have that kind of map that you put where have you been haha

    ResponderBorrar
  2. cool! a lot of history in those places, sounds really interesting

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares