Post 3: Tv-shows / series

1- Do you like watching tv-shows or series?
2- What kind of series do you like?
3- What is your favorite tv-show / serie?


I love watching series. I started with "The walking Dead" when I was 15 or 16 years old, and that moment I don't stop whatching series, I'm always watching one, even more now, because Netflix has the posibility of download episodes of the serie that I watching. 

I like all kind of serie, but usually I watch comedy, mystery, fantantic realistic, terririfyng or adaptation of classic books. I think that as long as the series is good and it keeps you sitting for hours watching it, it doesn't matter what "kind" of serie are, because each one has a new world to show, and that's interesting.  At the weekend in my bed with a lot of snack and watching a serie, is the best plan ever for me.

My favorite serie is Outlander, it's a adaptation of the saga written by Diana Gabaldon, I like how they mixed  the Scots Gaels (1743) and after the Second World War (1946) and played with the topic "travel through time". I don't watch tv, and if a wacth it, it's because "The Simpsons". I watch Netflix all the time. Now I'm watching "Bojack Horseman", and in the future I would like to watch "Organge is the new black"




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares